Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome!


First of all, let me welcome you and thank you for visiting my little blog dedicated to video game and movie reviews.

You must be wondering why would I, somebody completely unknown and without any background on this subject, consider creating a blog where I write reviews. Well, first of all, I'm on vacation so I have a lot spare time on my hands, which doesn't mean that I'll drop the blog once my vacation ends (in mid-September), this is something I'll carry on for as long as it is humanly possible.
Another thing you must be wondering is why would anyone take my reviews seriously. Well there's no real reason for anybody to take these reviews seriously but there's no actual reason for anybody to take any review seriously, or is there? Well you might say that I have no credibility and you're right, but what I'm trying to do here is to express my personal opinion about movies I've seen and video games I've played. After that it's up to you to decide whether or not to take me seriously.

Another thing that I must tell you all is that all my video game reviews will be, for the time being, for PS2(and PS One) and PC games, just because all I have is a PS2 and a PC. I'm hoping that as time goes by I'll find someone trustworthy to do XBOX360, Wii and PS3 game reviews.

So, until my first real post/review (which won't take long to be posted here), so long.

P.S.-It's a lame goodbye phrase I know...got to get a better one, I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: