Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Apologies

Hi, I'm just writing this to apologize for the delay of the new review, but I've been unable to stop for a minute to start writing it. However I'm starting it today, so by tomorrow night (GMT time) I should have it ready to be posted.
If you're wondering what is the subject of my next review all I can say is that it's a movie. To give you a little help in finding out which movie it is, I'll leave a picture so it should be easier to identify.



As you can see, it's an anime.

So, once again let me apologize for the 3 days without a review, with the promise that by tomorrow night a new review will be posted.




See ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I noticed on the blogger forum that you were open to trading links. I have a production blog and would be willing to trade a link with you. Let me know by leaving a comment at

http://blueskeltonproductions.blogspot.com/

or sending me an email at

blueskelton@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog as well and added your link as well. It is great to keep your acquaintance. If you do a movie review let me know and I will trackback to it in one of my posts if you like.